1.23.2011

My 28th!!

I started the day with a massage that made it the most relaxed birthday ever (massages should be mandatory for everyone's birthday). I decided to keep it simple and invited a few close friends to dinner at Varasano's Pizzeria. My favorite thing on the menu is the Dolce Pizza with Medjool Dates & Fontina dressed with Honey,Walnuts & Rosemary -- Mmmmmm -- positively delicious.

Me and Shelly, a fellow blogger.

My dear friend, Kate, and fellow Wonderluster, Jona, were the creative force behind the the best presentation of a giftcard ever. Together they went through Anthropologie taking pictures of things they knew I would love and printed them Polaroid style with descriptions.



I am a huge fan of anything from Anthro, if I could I would take up residence in the store. 

 

I am very lucky to have such thoughtful girlfriends, they helped to make my birthday one of the best ever. As Jona put it best, 28 will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.