7.20.2012

Food for Thought Friday


I came across this letterpress artwork featuring the following quote by philosopher Bertrand Russel, "The time you enjoy is not wasted time". I appreciate this thought, especially considering I found it on Pinterest, a site full of visual inspiration that some may or may not consider a total waste of time. For me Pinterest has provided endless inspiration for new projects, recipes (like the strawberry salmon salad above, which I made this week and it was in fact as delicious as it looks), and style inspiration like the mod hair and peplum jacket above.

Here's to time wasting time enjoying yourself. I will certainly be doing just that during my first visit to Wine Country this weekend! Have a great Friday and a fantastic weekend! 

Clockwise from left 1, 2, 3

become part of my journey

If you use or pin any photos, please link back to wonderlustblog.blogspot.com - thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy 3Mhz ultrasound and Multipolar rf machine?

    ReplyDelete

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.