1.26.2011

In Need of a New Workspace

After finishing design school I purged a ton and sold off random furniture so that my new home, a small studio on 10th street, would not feel overwhelmed. In the process I unloaded my drafting desk, where I had spent so many creative hours. Wonderlust has helped to get my creative juices flowing and I have found renewed interest in old hobbies. My sewing machine is beckoning from deep within my armoire and art supplies are ready to crawl out of the boxes they have been stashed away in for far too long.

 


So this brings me a new challenge, I am on the hunt for the perfect workspace. I find myself drawn to white desks with clean lines, it's almost as if they leave more room for creativity to flourish.


The West Elm Parsons desk mentioned in an earlier post seems like an obvious answer, but I think I may try to hold out for something a little different.
Sources from top: unknown, Apartment Therapy, and This is Glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.