1.06.2011

Modern Home

One of the exciting things about living in Midtown Atlanta is the variety of architecture. Occasionally you find yourself pleasantly taken aback when you pass by a newer modern home residing comfortably beside an older craftsman, neoclassical or colonial.


I have been watching the progress of this modern home's construction on 9th street for several months. I cannot wait to see what type of materials they use on the exterior and of course I am curious about the interior as well.

2 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see the finished product. I want to live in a house like this when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "grow up" translates to settle down.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.