1.06.2011

Catalog Love


I have always had a soft spot for West Elm's parsons desk. The popular white has long been my favorite but it has recently been replaced in my heart by the new hand wrapped metal version pictured above.


While I love the glamor of the new mirrored version, I could not handle the maintenance of using it for an everyday desk. It would however make a lovely addition to a guest room or entryway.  


While perusing local vintage stores I often find myself lusting after old library card catalogues with an interesting sense of curiosity and desire. Unfortunately I cannot come up with a practical use that justifies making room for one in my studio apartment. Naturally I was happy when I discovered CB2's new archive credenza. The piece is inspired by vintage library card catalogues but appeals to my practical side, with doors that look like drawers, it can be used for anything from media to dish storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.