5.01.2012

Tasty Mornings

With more time at home it's easy to do one of two things: focus energy on healthy eating or get lost snaking. I am trying to make sure the latter doesn't happen. I recently received this yummy smoothie recipe in my inbox from Spoon Fork Bacon. The addition of cinnamon to the blueberries and banana is perfection. I switched things up a bit by replacing the buttermilk for a few spoonfuls of vanilla Greek yogurt.



Since then I have been experimenting with other fruit combinations like peaches, blackberries, and banana. Each time I include at least one frozen fruit and one fresh fruit, making sure to add a banana in the mix for protein so that I am not immediately hungry. During my smoothie experiments I discovered that the key ingredient to a smooth smoothie is the Greek yogurt, specifically brands with a runnier consistency (like Wallaby and Brown Cow).


Do you have any favorite smoothie recipes that I should try?

1 comment:

  1. привет! помогите советом, ищу где можно купить косметологическая кушетка харьков, японские косметологические аппараты и воскоплав как пользоваться? работаю администртором в салоне красоты, директор попросила найти, а я не знаю где купить)

    ReplyDelete

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.