5.25.2012

Catalog Love: J. Crew Style Guide

One glance at the cover of the J. Crew Style Guide when it arrived in the mail and I had to open it immediately. Their lucky crew flew off to Bali where they took advantage of the 1,000-year-old temples and the lush landscape to create an ad campaign that makes me to hop on a plan ASAP. My infatuation with the idea of a Bali vacation first took hold while reading the infamous Eat, Pray, Love.



For my dream getaway I wouldn't mind packing a lovely navy print dress with the perfect pink accessories. 


I also wouldn't mind adding another striped item to my closet...


There is definitely room in my luggage for this necklace...


A quick flip through left me wishing that I could simultaneously jump on on a plane and go shopping. I was also left wondering how true the images are to the real Bali experience. A friend of mine from Atlanta, Amanda Brown, is currently in Bali (one of the stops during her adventure of a lifetime). From what I have read of her accounts, those in Eat, Pray, Love, and of other lucky visitors, it is in fact incredibly beautiful, and the people are incredibly friendly. If you are considering a trip to Bali, I suggest checking out Amanda's recommendations and tips.

Are you a curious traveler? Check out Hello World, a new Facebook page where I have partnered with Amanda Brown of Amanda's Big World Adventure and Sucheta Rawal of Go Eat Give to share our passion for exploration.

. . . 

On a side note, the author of Eat Pray Love, Elizabeth Gilbert, is one of my favorite authors. Her book, The Last American Man, is a must read.

become part of my journey

If you use or pin any photos, please link back to wonderlustblog.blogspot.com - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.