Here are a few things I have been a bit homesick for...
- my family living close - but not too close :)
- my dearest friends
- having girls' night and laughing with those dear friends
- 80-degree spring time temps
- bare legs with skirts + dresses
- sleeveless shirts
- my favorite vintage + antique stores
- Piedmont Park
- Holeman & Finch
- Antico Pizza
- Woo Nam Jeong Stone Bowl House
As much as I miss the wonderfulness Atlanta has to offer I am beginning to grow rather fond of San Francisco.
Here are a few of my favorite things...
- sunny days
- layering - I am forced to play with my clothes and be more creative with my wardrobe
- less pressure to straighten my hair, wear a ton of makeup, and be tan year round - it's OK here to be a little fair-skinned
- all of the natural beauty the Bay Area has to offer
- exploring a new city every day
- some of the most beautiful dog parks I have ever visited (had to include this for the pups' sake)
- the fact that I can easily walk to several museums, Union Square, and China Town
- Burma Superstar
- Ike's place
- Wooly Pig Cafe
I look forward to welcoming house guests from Atlanta this summer!