7.27.2011

Summer's Full {image + quote = inspiration}


There came a day at Summer's full, Entirely for me.
- Emily Dickinson 


Jona and I have decided for the sake of work/life balance to take some time off from posting new content to the blog. Jona started a new position this week and I need some time to brush up on my French for my upcoming trip (high school French class was 10 years ago!) and do some things for myself (like read a book!). During the break we will still be working to repair posts that are missing images as a result of the technical issues we recently experienced. We promise there are a lot of fun projects in the works, so please stay tuned! I hope you also have a little down time to enjoy the summer sun and catch up on things.

. . . 
Wonderlust Photography by Jona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.