6.27.2012

A Midweek Thought

I have been staying super busy playing tourist with my mom in town and while walking from the Financial District to Chinatown yesterday I came across this incredibly random building addition. 


It goes to show that you never know what you are going to discover when you allow yourself to really absorb all of the sights and sounds around you. 


P.S. I would love to know more about it so if you do please let me know! 


Update: A friend sent me this article after seeing the post. Local designer Jenny Chapman created the cabin from reclaimed wood from an old barn in Ohio. Read more about it here.



become part of my journey

If you use or pin any photos, please link back to wonderlustblog.blogspot.com - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.