6.05.2012

Instagram: A Visual Journey

I have blogged in the past about my love for Instagram and after reading a post by fellow San Franciscoan, Anne Sage, I started thinking about what makes the platform so successful. The appeal for me is the simple creation of a visual diary logging my journey through the everyday.

Here are a few recent snapshots from my "diary"...


Heading off to score some treasure at the Alameda Point Antiques Faire.


Delicious lunch at the faire - we will be going to the restaurant

My guy with some of the goodies we scored.

A pretty site near the neighborhood dog park.

Sunday night movie watchin' with the pups.
 (Layla apparently enjoys wearing blankets like a cape)

A productive Monday evening! 
I measured and he cut the wood for our shelves, I think we make a good team.

Do you Instagram? If so check me out @wonderluslife and leave a comment below with your name so that I can take a peek into your journey.

become part of my journey

If you use or pin any photos, please link back to wonderlustblog.blogspot.com - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.