7.07.2012

Say Hello to My New Etsy Shop!

Drumrolll please... my Etsy shop, The Bells & Whistles, finally went live this week! The store features vintage jewelry and home decor. There will be more products added over the next few weeks and I have some fun up-cycling projects in the works. It's honestly a little more work than I imagined, from researching to photographing and measuring each item, but I have enjoyed every minute. If you have a moment, please take a look at my shop and if you feel so inclined "like" it on Facebook


On a side note, I am getting back into the swing of things after having my mom here for a week and a half. I had fun playing tourist with her, stay tuned for photos from our explorations. Today, we are off to the North Bay for a hike with the pups. Hope you have some fun adventures this weekend! 



become part of my journey

If you use or pin any photos, please link back to wonderlustblog.blogspot.com - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.