7.08.2011

Travel Style



 It's been some time since I have done a Catalog Love post and had planned to use the most recent J.Crew catalog for inspiration when it arrived in the mail. However, as soon as I began flipping through I felt as though someone had been reading my mind. The catalog is dominated by a carefree vacation style very in line for what I have been imagining for my upcoming trip. Being the planner that I am, I have already been researching the appropriate attire.


My personal style tends to run more feminine than casual so the thought of running all over London and Paris in sneakers has been horrifying me. Rather than sacrifice my personal aesthetic, I will go for a comfortable chic look consisting of sundresses and simple canvas shoes (thinking of a pair of Tretorn, Toms, or Keds), flat espadrilles or maybe even a Sperry Boat Shoes (which are more than just cute, they are water-proof & stain resistant!).



What do you think is the perfect travel ensemble?



. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.