2.21.2011

Catalog Love {Crate&Barrel}

Opening the Spring 2011 Crate&Barrel catalog images of beach houses and entertaining entered my mind. Perfect timing with the recent warmer weather in Atlanta.


Looking at these slatted beechwood Channel Chairs thoughts of the sun warming my skin danced around in my head.

I love that they recently ventured in a new direction that has continued into 2011, with new offerings that appeal more to my personal style than those of recent years.
The industrial inspired District Dining Collection table top is made of galvanized iron with hand hammered nails making each table unique. The Turner Barstools make me oh so happy.



Crate&Barrel has not completely abandoned it's origins and is still the go to for tried and true styles like their Azure Sofa. Covered in a soft shade of lavender it definitely hits the spot for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.