5.31.2011

Paper Love

I became a fan of Paper Source while working as a printing consultant in the Paperie department of Sam Flax while in college. During my time at Sam Flax, I acquired a newfound appreciation for typography, printing techniques, and a love for paper.

Paper Source's wonderful assortment of solid paper and envelopes were a go-to solution for many of the unique announcements and invitations I helped clients design. They are available in variety of styles, sizes, and colors that can easily be mixed, matched, and layered.


Since that time, the brand has opened a namesake store in the Virginia Highlands. I stop in whenever I am in the area and in need of a unique gift or card.


The store carries a wide range of items from letter press cards (my favorite) to Jonathan Adler office supplies. It is the go-to spot for papercrafters and scrapbookers. On top of all that, they offer custom printing services too. If you are someone who prefers doing it yourself, helpful tips for printing at home can be found on their site.

A few of my favorite decorative papers from their selection...
1 . 2 . 3 . 4

In addition to all of the exciting goodies to be discovered at Paper Source, workshops are offered throughout the month on topics from DIY ideas for weddings to crafts for kids.

{all images from www.paper-source.com}

2 comments:

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.