7.11.2012

Mad Over Molly M

On my way back from hiking in the North Bay last weekend I stopped to pop in Trouve, a little boutique featuring vintage home decor, new jewelry, and art. Jewelry by local San Francisco designer, Molly McGrath, immediately caught my attention. Her geometric and organic laser cut forms are right up my alley. At top of my wish list are her superwax necklaces.



I took the time to check out her site once I got home (and couldn't get her necklaces out of my head) and was really inspired by Molly's story. While in school for architecture she began considering how much she could do with the laser cutting machine she used to build her models. I am sure that Molly would have been an amazing architect, but I think she definitely found her calling with the jewelry and home decor she creates.




Check out molly m designs to learn more about Molly and her collection.
(photos from molly m designs)


become part of my journey

If you use or pin any photos, please link back to wonderlustblog.blogspot.com - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.