6.19.2011

Sand & Castle

I first met destination wedding photographer Michelle Castle during my recent trip to Florida for my friend Emily's wedding.  I love the passion and spontaneity Michelle captures in her photographs. Every wedding featured on her blog looks like an incredible celebration of love.


Darcy & Josh


Amy & Matt


 Lisa & Vance


Ashley & Bryce


Ashley & Greg


Emily & Michael


Emily & Michael "Trash the Dress" Session


Michelle also takes wonderfully playful engagement photos...

Hazel & Matthew


Michelle is based out of Destin, shoots regularly throughout the region and is willing to travel, to most national and international destinations.  When I asked her how far she was willing to travel she couldn't have answered better: "for interesting, amazing, beautiful & in-love people..I will hop in a car, plane or train to get there..."

Getting married in the near future and looking for a photographer? Click here to learn more about Michelle Castle's services. 

1 comment:

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.