2.29.2012

Music to My Ears - Carla Bruni

Whenever I want to hear something that will relax me and allow my mind's chatter to slow a bit Carla Bruni is my go-to lady. She has got it all: a soothing voice and lullaby guitar playing.




Most of what she sings is in French so not only does everything sound lovely, but my mind doesn't get distracted by the words that I do not understand. I just enjoy the sound of the music and focus on the task on hand (like writing this little post). In addition to her amazing vocal cords she has that perfect essence of French style.



For those of you unfamiliar with the leading lady, she is married to the French president, Nicolas Sarkozy.





Source: youtube.com via Melanie on Pinterest                     follow the link to play video...



Source: sarahklassen.com via Melanie on Pinterest

I highly suggest you listen for a while. 










  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.