8.11.2011

Blue Skies Ahead {road trip - part 2 - nashville}




Welcome to part 2 of a 7 part series of my recent road trip.


 

We pulled into Nashville at dusk. The patios downtown were filled with people casually lounging. The expected blue jean skirts, boots, and cowboy hats were prominent.





It was a delight to see the city and I was pleasantly surprised that there was so much more to than just the country music side of things.







We only had two hours to spend there, but made sure to see the Parthenon, the main reason I wanted to visit Nashville. For me it is the closest I could get to the original Parthenon without visiting Greece.






On to the next city, check in soon!
 
 { part 1 of road trip }
. . . 
Wonderlust Photography by Jona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderlust reserves the right to manage comments and restrict those that do not contribute constructively.